Terms and Conditionsagreement
- Due to nature of products in Zimbabwe we cannot guarantee exact brand.
- If exact brand is not available please Note a similar brand will be provided.
- I understand that Nyasha deliverers will call the client and attempt 1 delivery there after I will have to wait to next delivery day or with Harare pay an additional 5 USD after 2 failed deliveries.
- Please note some images on the website are stock images and only used for illustration .
- I understand my order will not be processed unless full payment is made.
- I understand if i don’t pay promptly, it can delay my order and Nyasha will not be held liable.
- I understand the minimum order is R300 EXCLUDING DELIVERY.
- I understand order placed after 12pm South African time will be processed the next working day.
- I understand order placed on a saturday will only be process Monday Morning.
- I understand that my payment needs to clear into nyasha account before any payment can be processed. Bank transfers , world remit and credit card are only credited to Nyasha account 1 -2 days later
- Due to the Nature of our business and cross border transport . Goods may be damaged in Transit , stolen or are missing from your order. I understand that Nyasha will replace these goods . Time for replace goods may take up to 20 days as goods come directly from South Africa.
- depending on the duration and situation on replacement goods its is at the discretion of Nyasha groceries to issue a partial refund .
- I understand that all goods are checked on Arrival at the receiver and signed for .
Online Merchant Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Nyasha is a business in the grocery delivery industry that delivers groceries to Zimbabwe .
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1-2 days and delivery confirmed by way ________email ______________ .
- Normal processing time 2-5 days , COVID 19 delivery , 2-9 working days possibly longer , Nyasha Groceries cannot be held liable for long deliver times as we use a third party to get to the goods cross border.
(for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Nyasha is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Nyasha will refund the client
in full or partially within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a __10__ % administration fee.
(If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
Nyasha shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Nyasha bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Nyasha via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Nyasha separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For
more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Nyasha takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Nyasha chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, _____________________ .
Nyasha may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by ____________________________ / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
____________________________ and with registration number ____________________________ and ________________________________
- Nyasha contact details
Company Physical Address: ____________________________Randburg , Johannesburg 2195_________________________________________________________________
Nyasha groceries cannot be held liable for late deliveries . Due to the Nature of our cross border service . We use a third party shipper to transport and delays can be expected.
No refund in respect to late shipping will be processed.
RETURN POLICY ON ELECTRONICS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES
All electronics are ordered directly from the supplier.
Medical supplies cannot be exchanged under any circumstance.
The client will be responsible for transport of any goods they wish to return back to SOUTH AFRICA, there after Nyasha Groceries LTD will gladly replace it or refund the client .
Good need to be received in the same brand new condition and packaging or Nyasha groceries will not accept the goods.
Changed Or Alternative products .
We try our best to supply the correct product and brand . If product is not available Nyasha groceries reverse the right to exchange the product for a suitable alternative.
which is excepted in the T and C by the client .
I understand that if the product I ordered is not available in respect to food products . Nyasha groceries will use a suitable alternative.